So here are some pointers that you should keep in mind as you get prepared to wear the Blue Sapphire Neelam gemstone:
Rituals Wearing Blue Sapphire Gemstone
- One should pray to Saturn for bestowing the best results and providing help in overcoming difficulties.
- The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (360 mg).
- Blue Sapphire should be embedded in silver or gold ring.
- One should donate black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, money (Dakshina) according to one’s capacity at the feet of peepal tree and pray for well being.
- Male buffalo should be fed with green leaves and cotton seed and Shivalinga should be bathed with milk.
- Its ring should be kept in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday.
- It should be worn after pouring the water of the bowl on the roots of a peepal tree, two hours before the sun set in the left middle finger reciting the Mantra:
- “Om Aim Hreem Shanecharaya Namah“.
- Blue Sapphire shall be worn on Saturday evening or morning.
MANTRA FOR BLUE SAPPHIRE
” Neelanjana-sama-bhasam Ravi-putram Yamaa-grajam!! “
” Chhaya-martanda-sambhootam tam namaami Shanais-charam!! “
Repeat these mantras at least 108 times at the time of putting on a Blue Sapphire.
WHO SHOULD WEAR BLUE SAPPHIRE?
Blue Sapphire must be worn by natives of Capricorn, Aquarius. Blue Sapphire is also worn by those whose Saturn’s Position in the horoscope is weak.