One of the powerful Navratnas, the Blue Sapphire gemstone is known for its natural beauty and powerful healing properties. However, finding a blue sapphire is not only rare but is also very expensive so there is some alternative stone of blue sapphire gemstone that will give the same effects on the wearer.
In fact, it is beyond the reach of the common man. It is known to be a fast-acting gemstone that brings a lot of harmony and prosperity in one’s life. It is known for its distinctive blue hue, which gives the gemstone its majestic color.
However, if there is astrology involved in the buying of the gemstone, you cannot avoid to buy it, even if it costs a lot. In most cases, people, under the supervision of astrologers, ensure that they bought the closest substitute with the same magical capacities.
Here are some of the alternative gemstone that will have similar effects on the wearer:
It is one of the most popular uparatnas for the natural blue sapphire. The splendid gemstone comes in a stunning blue hue and a velvety reflection. The stone is said to have high definite gravity when it gets an emerald, round, cushion cut and oval shape.
It has great healing capacity, which includes relief from depression, tumors, cancer, weakness, mental imbalance, paralysis, insanity, depression, asthma, and problems related to feet, kidney, and excretory system.
Ruled by the planet Uranus, the gemstone is also referred to as Jamuniya and Billor. It has remarkable powers, similar to that of blue sapphire stone, and bestows a lot of goodness on the wearer.
The Greeks and the Romans used to carve goblets out of them to store alcohol as it was believed to have controlled the effects of alcohol. Apart from having similar looks with Blue Sapphire, it also helps in getting rid of addiction and detoxifies the body.
The gemstone also helps in meditation and enhancing the psychic abilities and also helps with clarity of mind and decision-making. Varying from deep purple to pink, violet, the gemstone gives a rating of 7 on the moh’s scale of hardness. It is much cheaper than Blue Sapphire and has fewer effects from the Blue Sapphire.
The 4th-anniversary gemstone is a popular alternative of the blue sapphire. It is said to eliminate the malefic properties of the planet Saturn. It boosts the communication skills of the person wearing it and makes them confident in it.
It is specifically good for the introvert who cannot excel for a lack of communication skills. The effects of the gemstone are proliferating when it is worn on the 4th anniversary of any occasion.
One of the most beautiful gemstones, it is mostly recommended for people who have issues articulating their thoughts.
Advantages of Blue Topaz and Amethyst
Much cheaper than Blue Sapphire cost, these substitutes of natural blue sapphires exhibit similar characteristics of the real gemstone. Some of them are:
• It guards the wearer against psychic attacks
• Both the substitutes alter the adverse energies into positive energies
• They both soothe the mind and increase concentration
• Amethysts prevent the wearer from committing
• These magical gemstones increase concentration and soothe the mind.
• Amethyst stone prevents the wearers from committing a crime, rooted from hatred and envious intentions for others.
• Blue Topaz helps in ease the problem of insomnia and offers peaceful sleep
• They deliver richness to occupation and industries, particularly the ones dealing in iron, coal, law, jury, oil, fuel etc.
• They treat problems of the thyroid gland.
• The gemstones eliminate misunderstandings and augment love and understanding between spouses
• These gemstones also reduce a person’s dependency on alcohol.
• The substitutes also take care of the overall health of knees, backbone, shoulders, feet, legs, hair etc.
• Amethyst is also known as the stone of friendship
You can buy blue sapphire online or you can also order for its substitutes, but ensure that you have the certificate of authenticity from the dealer.
Also make sure that the gemstones you are dealing with authentic and real and do not trust anyone who claims to sell natural blue sapphire gemstone, without providing the certificate of authenticity.