Blue Sapphire Gemstone or Neelam Ratna should be studded in gold and worn in the middle finger of the right hand on Saturday, just after the appearance of stars. Usually, it is worn with other stones.
Again the quality of Blue Sapphire Gemstone matters a lot and it is advised to wear only good quality Neelam Ratna or Blue Sapphire.
Blue sapphire gemstone (Neelam) can be worn during an eclipse. There should be no black inclusions on this gem and it should not be damaged physically.
Wear only Inder Neel Neelam, a quality of Neelam royal blue from the outside and white or empty from the middle.
The gem should not be worn if Saturn is debilitated in the birth chart. Blue sapphires can be worn during an eclipse.
Metals used for setting blue sapphire:
1. They can be set in rings of gold and silver.
2. It can be set in rings made of silver or white gold.
3. Appropriate rituals have to be completed to install the gem.
4. The ring has to be worn in the middle of the appropriate hand on a Saturday.
Rituals Or Methods Of Wearing Blue Sapphire Stone
We get lots of queries from our customers about how to wear a blue sapphire stone or Neelam stone.
There are some rituals you have to follow before wearing Neelam stone. Here we are sharing the process or method of wearing blue sapphire gemstone (Neelam stone).
1. One should pray to Saturn for bestowing the best results and providing help in overcoming difficulties.
2. The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (360 mg).
3. Blue Sapphire should be embedded in a silver or gold ring.
(a). One should donate black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, and money (Dakshina) according to one’s capacity at the feet of a peepal tree and pray for well-being.
(b). Male buffalo should be fed with green leaves and cottonseed and Shivalinga should be bathed with milk.
(c). Its ring should be kept in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday.
(d). It should be worn after pouring the water in the bowl on the roots of a peepal tree, two hours before the sunset on the left middle finger reciting the Beej Mantra of Saturn/Shani “Om Aim Hreem Shanecharaya Namah“.
(e). Blue Sapphire shall be worn on Saturday evening or morning.
Who should wear blue sapphire?
It is important to note that wearing a blue sapphire is not recommended for everyone. It is generally advised that only individuals with a strong Saturn in their horoscope or those whose Saturn is weak but well-placed should wear blue sapphire.
Therefore, before wearing a blue sapphire or any gemstone for astrological purposes, it is essential to consult with a professional astrologer or gemologist who can help determine whether it is suitable for you based on your birth chart and other factors.
- Individuals with strong Saturn in their horoscope may benefit from wearing blue sapphire.
- Those whose Saturn is weak but well-placed may also be good candidates for wearing blue sapphire.
- People who need to improve their concentration, mental clarity, and financial stability may consider wearing blue sapphire.
- Those who are going through a challenging Saturn period (known as “Saturn transit” or “Shani Sade Sati” in Vedic astrology) may also benefit from wearing blue sapphire to help mitigate the effects.
- However, it’s important to note that wearing blue sapphire is not recommended for everyone. One should consult with a professional astrologer or gemologist before wearing any gemstone for astrological purposes.
Professions benefited from blue sapphire stone
Even individuals in the field of dance, drama, martial arts, cinematography, action, and direction will totally advantage of Neelam. Wearing Neelam stone can produce natives as great industrialists and political leaders. Also, politicians, magistrates, and law practitioners need to wear a blue sapphire for success in their profession.
- Those in engineering, architecture, and construction may benefit from wearing blue sapphire due to its association with the planet Saturn, which is said to govern structures, buildings, and physical materials.
- People in government Jobs, judges, and administrators, may also benefit from using blue sapphire, as it is believed to enhance their decision-making abilities and promote fairness and justice.
- Those involved in agriculture, farming, or land-related businesses may also find blue sapphire beneficial, as Saturn is said to govern the earth and the land.
- People in the financial sector, such as bankers, investors, and stockbrokers, may also find blue sapphire helpful, as it promotes financial stability and improves one’s ability to make sound financial decisions.
Mantra for wearing blue sapphire
Vedic Stotra Mantra for Saturn/Shani
” Neelanjana-sama-bhasam Ravi-putram Yamaa-grajam!! “
” Chhaya-martanda-sambhootam tam namaami Shanais-charam!! “
Repeat these mantras at least 108 times at the time of putting on a Blue Sapphire.