Blue Sapphire Gemstone or Neelam Ratna should be studded in gold and worn in the middle finger of right hand on Saturday, just after the appearance of stars. Usually, it is worn with other stones.
Again the quality of Blue Sapphire Gemstone matters a lot and it is advised to wear only good quality Neelam Ratna or Blue Sapphire.
Blue sapphire gemstone (Neelam) can be worn during an eclipse. There should be no black inclusions on this gem and it should not be damaged physically.
Wear only Inder Neel Neelam, a quality of Neelam royal blue from outside and white or empty from the middle.
The gem should not be worn if Saturn is debilitated in the birth chart. Blue sapphires can be worn during an eclipse.
Metals used for setting blue sapphire:
- They can be set in rings of gold and silver.
- Can be set in the rings made of silver or white gold.
- Appropriate rituals have to be completed to install the gem.
- The ring has to be worn on the middle of the appropriate hand on a Saturday.
Rituals Wearing Blue Sapphire Stone
We get lots of queries from our customers about how to wear a blue sapphire stone or Neelam stone.
There are some rituals you have to follow before wearing Neelam stone. Here we are sharing the process of wearing Neelam stone.
- One should pray to Saturn for bestowing the best results and providing help in overcoming difficulties.
- The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (360 mg).
- Blue Sapphire should be embedded in a silver or gold ring.
- One should donate black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, money (Dakshina) according to one’s capacity at the feet of a peepal tree and pray for well being.
- Male buffalo should be fed with green leaves and cottonseed and Shivalinga should be bathed with milk.
- Its ring should be kept in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday.
- It should be worn after pouring the water in the bowl on the roots of a peepal tree, two hours before the sunset in the left middle finger reciting the Beej Mantra of Saturn/Shani: “Om Aim Hreem Shanecharaya Namah“.
- Blue Sapphire shall be worn on Saturday evening or morning.
Who should wear blue sapphire?
Blue Sapphire must be worn by natives of Capricorn, Aquarius. Blue Sapphire is also worn by those whose Saturn’s Position in the horoscope is weak.
Professions benefited from blue sapphire stone
Even individuals in the field of dance, drama, martial arts, cinematography, action, and direction will totally advantage from Neelam. Wearing Neelam stone can produce native a great industrialist and political leader. Also, politicians, magistrates, and law practitioners need to wear a blue sapphire for the success in their profession.
Mantra for wearing blue sapphire
Vedic Stotra Mantra for Saturn/Shani
” Neelanjana-sama-bhasam Ravi-putram Yamaa-grajam!! “
” Chhaya-martanda-sambhootam tam namaami Shanais-charam!! “
Repeat these mantras at least 108 times at the time of putting on a Blue Sapphire.